We believe that St Margaret Clitherow is a great place to work because:
- We put the welfare of the children first.
- We are very forward thinking and try to be innovative in the way we work.
- Everybody has an input in the way the school is run and your voice is heard.
- Staff are supported in their own development.
- We are a friendly and supportive staff and their is a close family feel.
- We have high expectations for behaviour and outcomes.
- In 2017 we were judged to be the No 1 school in Bracknell from the Trinity Mirror data.
- We put a strong emphasis on enrichment and like to have fun in school.
- As part of the Frassati Catholic Academy Trust their are many opportunities for career progression.
- We are not just colleagues but friends – each year around a third of the staff (very mixed roles) go away for a weekend to the same place our Year 6 children go for their residential trip and enjoy the same outward bound activities.
To get a feel for what we are about use the media links on this website or phone the office to arrange a visit for an informal chat and walk around.