Underpinning all that we do is: ‘Let all that you do be done in love’ – 1 Corinthians 16: 14
TAG LINE: to sum up:
Success through application built on a foundation of faith and community.
OUR VISION: who we want to be:
We are independent learners who challenge ourselves to succeed through the application of core skills, knowledge and innovation, whilst building our faith and relationship with God and developing our sense of community.
OUR MISSION: how we are going to do it:
Faith: Using our learning from the Bible, our faith and the Gospel values to live our lives that show we are children of God.
- build our relationship with God through daily worship.
- learn from stories in the Bible and be held accountable to children’s understanding.
- reflect on how we live and use our ‘Gospel, Faith and British Values’ to guide us so that we can show our faith everyday.
- strengthen our local and wider community and think of others before ourselves.
Skills and Knowledge: Using quality teaching, challenge and enrichment to secure core skills and knowledge and deepen levels of understanding.
- develop the ability of all stakeholders for the good of the school community.
- identify a progression of core skills and knowledge for all curriculum subjects.
- create a balance of structure, creativity and excitement in the delivery of lessons.
- always seek opportunities to challenge children so that they reach their full potential.
- Use our ‘Learning Values’ to be better learners in and out of the classroom.
- recognise barriers to learning and put interventions in place so that all children can access the curriculum and make outstanding progression.
- use assessment to have a direct impact on the children’s learning.
Innovation: Using technology and forward thinking to support the development of our children and the running of the school.
- explore new ways to deliver and support the curriculum.
- recognise the importance of how technology can help children learn.
- have the confidence to build our own programmes of study that fit our school.
Application: Recognising the importance of being able to apply or use what we learn to reach our full potential.
- provide opportunities to apply core skills, knowledge and innovation.
- foster the children’s ability to think for themselves and influence their own learning.
- apply our faith to how we live our lives on a daily basis.